Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 February 2012

Preparing for the fruit orchard

The top end of the allotment is now under preparation to take a small shed, compost heap and fruit trees and bushes.

A couple more visits should see this ready to go. But under the area where the rear path is to be laid I discovered a corrugated iron sheet buried sideways deep into the soil. I would need to dig down about 4 feet to remove it so I decided to put the Azada to another task... Some hefty swipes under the path surface and the Azada cut clean through the iron sheet, allowing me to leave the remainder 6" under the path for time to dispose of.

 
































 






































...and the way is clear to complete the plot.





































Now I have a clear view along the back edge of the allotment
where the final path will be laid.




No comments:

Post a Comment