Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 February 2012

More progress

After a two week layoff due to working away I managed to get back on the allotment today. Full of fresh vigour I decided to tackle the daunting pile of rubbish at the very end of the allotment where we plan to put soft fruit and possibly a shed depending on the soil condition. 

Very hard going as someone had dumped a huge pile of stuff onto it many years ago. This proved to be full of plastic bags, glass, bricks and chicken wire so was a bit hard going.

However a good morning with the trusty Azada reduced the pile to a quite acceptable new bed. It's really nice to see the whole allotment flat now from end-to-end.

The pics show the scale of the heap that had to be levelled.



Onwards....




Done!




1 comment:

  1. Very good effort. Takes me back to 2009 when I cleared similar on my plot. Good luck & weather!

    ReplyDelete